Friday, December 21, 2007

Starbucks Sticky Toffee Pudding



As I was wandering around the city of New York in Time Square, I saw something that looked so good and caught my eyes and my stomach. It's kind of difficult to miss a Starbucks in New York City. There has to be one at every corner threw out the entire city! And from all the baked goods I'd seen from all the Stabucks in the city, I hadn't seen this. Sticky Toffee Pudding. I had never seen it in Stabucks. And I was in New York! Out of all the Stabucks in New York City, I hadn't seen Sticky Toffee Pudding out of any of them yet!

I had to try. I was bound determined to try it. So I went in waited in line. Which, had to of been a 10 minutes wait; Ridiculous! And there was only one Sticky Toffee Pudding left that I felt nervous that some one else might take it. However, in the end, I got the Sticky Toffee Pudding and enjoyed it very much. It wasn't as interesting as I thought it may, however, it was still very very yummy.

0 comments:

 
 
Genesis of a Cook
check out Tastespotting