Sunday, December 2, 2007

Quiznos Broccoli Cheese Soup



Quiznos hasn't been around too long and didn't necessarily become a chain restaurant until the year 2000 when they opened up 1000 restaurants across the U.S. This was the year when things started to heap up for Quiznos. Sales and business for the company started spiraling high, and by the year 2003, Quiznos had opened 2000 restaurants. Then by 2004, they opened they're 3000Th restaurants and was now in 15 different foreign countries! It was obvious they were quickly becoming big.

I've always been a huge fan of Quiznos since they opened up one store down the street. I never really enjoyed Subway because I found they're subs fairly boring and lacked taste. When I tried Quiznos for the first time, they're Chicken Carbonara was what caught my eye. It's a toasted sub with chicken, bacon, mozzarella and mushrooms with a creamy bacon Alfredo sauce. Sounded exquisite and I had to try it.

First bite was heaven. And I know now that I will never stick to having a normal boring sandwich, nor do I think anyone will once they've had one of Quiznos subs. They have a huge variety of Subs, as well as they're new Sammies, Salads, Soups and Bread Bowls. They also have chewy, giant cookies that are delicious to have with a sub. I've become pretty addicted to going to Quiznos lately. Being that my boyfriend works there, I can get my meals free!



Mm mm... Look at the chunky broccoli in there!
I asked my boyfriend to get me Broccoli Cheese Soup today from work. It's simply broccoli, carrots and cheddar cheese and is warm and creamy with plenty of chunks of broccoli in it. Which is exactly the way I love it! I was seriously craving this today and had my boyfriend speed home because I wanted it so bad! They're chunky, creaminess is something that is to love. This is my favorite soup to have and Quiznos defiantly makes it right! Quiznos isn't just good for they're subs; They're soups are amazing as well!

2 comments:

Deborah said...

I am a huge Quiznos fan, as well. My parents own a couple of stores - so of course I love them! The chicken carbonara is my favorite, too - and I LOVE the soups!

Anonymous said...

Wow lovely..... enjoyed Quiznos soups, they are tastier and healthier.

 
 
Genesis of a Cook
check out Tastespotting