Monday, May 28, 2007

Cinnamon Scone and Dulce de Leche Frappuccino



Woke up for some Starbucks today. And for as many times as I go there; I had yet to try the Cinnamon Chip Scone. So, I decided, that's what I'm having for breakfast. I got a Dulce de Leche Frappuccino and a Cinnamon Chip Scone. My brother got a Vanilla Bean Creme Frappuccino because he's not to big on coffee; which I find quite odd. That's problem just me with me being such a big coffee fan.

The Cinnamon Chip Scone was awesome! It was like bitting in to a Cinnamon bun; All the yummy cinnamon and chewy goodness. I'll defiantly be getting that scone again! But I think I'm going to have a hard time when it comes to choosing between the Blueberry Scone and the Cinnamon Chip Scone. They're both so amazing!

The Dulce de Leche Frappuccino was very delicious as well. It was actually my first time trying it. It almost tasted like the Caramel Frappuccino, just with a little bit more of a hint of coffee. It was a good way to wake up.

0 comments:

 
 
Genesis of a Cook
check out Tastespotting