Thursday, May 24, 2007

Hot Cakes



Today I wanted some Breakfast.
So, I went and had breakfast with my Brother and my Grandmother at the diner Brain's.
We've gone there ever since I can remember. I've lived of they're breakfast for my whole life.

I decided Hot Cakes for today. Usually I would get the No. 2, which consists of 3 silver dollar pancakes, 2 eggs, bacon and sausage, but I always get that. So I just got Hot Cakes; Though my brother and Grandmother both got the No. 2. We're kind of known to always get that order :]

My Brother and Grandmother didn't waste time to scrarf they're food down.

They we're having a special today that not even I could pass down.
$2.00 for a Brownie a la mode! Though it was only and extra $1.50 off, it's still was a pretty awesome price because they're pretty damn delicious!



Me and my Grandmother are going to start going out to eat every week.
I'm pretty cool with that because I love to enjoy going out.

1 comments:

Adi said...

Oes Tsetnoc one of the ways in which we can learn seo besides Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa. By participating in the Oes Tsetnoc or Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa we can improve our seo skills. To find more information about Oest Tsetnoc please visit my Oes Tsetnoc pages. And to find more information about Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa please visit my Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa page and other update like as Beratnya Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa, Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa di perpanjang and Jangan Berhenti Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa. Thank you So much.

Oes Tsetnoc | Lanjutkan Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa

 
 
Genesis of a Cook
check out Tastespotting