Sunday, August 12, 2007

Fruity Rice Crispy Cake



No, your eyes aren't deceiving you. That, in fact, is a rice crispy cake.

I ran out of flour, and I was sitting there, trying to think of something to make. I bought a box of rice crispy a while back, which was intended to make rice crispy treats. Then I thought about it a little and thought, "Wouldn't it be cool to make it into a cake?" Tried it out, and it turned out better than I planned to be honest. I was afraid it might end in disaster. I actually had never made rice crispy treat before, so this was all new to me; Even though its extremely easy!

Everyone loved it; The frosty made it taste better, they said. And they loved the fact that I made it with the Fruity Rice Crispys other than the Original Rice Crispy. I prefer the Fruity kind from the Original, so thats why I used that kind; Though, Chocolate might have been good too :]




Recipe

1/2 box Rice Crispys
1 jar of Jet-Puffed Marshmallow Creme

1. Spread and mix the Marshmallows in the Rice Crispy cereal in either a cake pan, of square pan; Which ever you prefer.

2. Frost if you desire; And there you go! Easy, ehh?

2 comments:

Ingrid_3Bs said...

That's awesome, seriously what a great idea!
~ingrid

Unknown said...

interesting content, good structure and seemingly is very popular, your site is wonderful, my frind Charlie will be excited if I show him this site
China Beijing tours

 
 
Genesis of a Cook
check out Tastespotting